Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Should Sachin retire?


I read Sachin mentioned in one press conference,  "No one told me when to begin, why should people be NOW commenting on whether or not I should retire"

Sachin's argument lacks logic. No one advised him when to begin, because the Master Blaster was not known to the world then. Those who wish Sachin should retire from active cricket, actually love him. They only wish Sachin should not be unceremoniously excluded from the national team or meet Ganguly's fate. Even after retiring from playground, Sachin can still  continue guiding and coaching the players.

I compare Sachin with Savyasaachi Arjun of Mahabharat, who had to ultimately retire from the battleground, as time and tide wait for none (last Parva of the Epic).
 

*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Adviser and Development Professional for Cement Manufacturing, Concrete and Construction. Arbitrator. Motivational Speaker.